I'm sorry I'm so late in posting my card for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar. This month our theme is Summertime Fun and we have been sponsored by Squiggle Fly and they gave the design team some images to craft with. I chose this great image of a Campervan and here is my card:
I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pencils. This is the first time I've used them and they are lovely to work with. I blended using baby oil and am quite pleased with the result.
The lovely papers I've used (which decided the colours I would used for colouring in the image) are Nitwits Collection and came free recently with a magazine.
I used bold cardstock from Create and Craft. A Martha Stewart punch was used to create the scalloped border. The ribbon was also from Create and Craft and tied on my Bowdabra.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge - Summertime
Crafting For All Seasons - Tic Tac Toe - I chose Ribbon, Square, Pink
Bearly Mine Challenges - Lets Go Digital
Thanks for visiting my blog and for any comments you leave.


8 comments:
What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Let’s go digital”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)
What a fun car d Jo love the ribbon xx Jan
This is a fabulous card Jo, I love your image and pretty punched border.
I hope you are OK.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
Pauline
x
Very nice card!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design. hugs, ANDREA
Ah this is lovely, what a great card, Thanks for playing with us on Whimsy Stamps Challenge this month, Love Hazel (Didos)
Jo, just to let you know I received your beautifully stitched baby card this morning. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. You know how much I love your hand stitched cards. It will be a treasured keepsake. Love and hugs, Edna x
What a lovely card and do love the image....Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x
Lovely Card great Design and Image.
Like the Paper.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie
Post a Comment