Followers

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Petals and Pearls

Can you believe it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge and this month our theme is Petals and Pearls.  We are sponsored by the fabulous



and the lucky winner will be able to choose 3 digi stamps from their store.

Here is my card for the challenge:


Made using 'Owl Always Love You' digi stamp.

I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and added pearls around the eye.  The backing papers came free with a magazine, and were matted onto black cardstock.  I used a Martha Stewart deep edge punch to create the decorative edges.  The leaves were die cut using a Cheery Lynn die and the flower was created using Prima flowers.

I do hope you can join in our challenge this month, and please do visit my team mates to see their beautiful creations.


No comments: