Today is Lynne's birthday from Handmade With Love ....By Lynne and our team leader at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Happy Birthday Lynne, I hope you have a great day, whatever you may have planned.
This is the card I made for Lynne (which hopefully has arrived by now so I'm not spoiling the surprise!!):
I followed the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The image and backing papers are printed from the beautiful Flowers In Bloom cd-rom from Card Creations Plus. The circle the image is sat on was cut using a Spellbinders die. The leaves and flowers are Cheery Lynn dies and the sentiment is Tattered Lace dies. The pearls are from my stash.
I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Sunflowerfield Designs Monthly Challenge - Easter or Spring
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Wings
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards- Spring
Craftitude - Spring/Easter


12 comments:
Great layout and colours, so pretty
What a gorgeously feminine birthday card! I love the vine & floral corners. Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Your card will be featured on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl
Gorgeous Design, Thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge blog,it is much appreciated, I hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
XX
Beautiful card!!! Love the flower image and how you colored it. The design is fresh and beautiful. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.
Nadja DT
What a pretty card Jo!
Hugs Lynsey x
Gorgeous card!! I love those dainty flowers!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
This is a gorgeous card Jo, i love your image and pretty embellishments.
Pauline
x
Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 26 'wings' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x
A beautiful card Jo I bet Lynne loved it , so feminine
Bettyxxx
What a beautiful card! Lovely colors :)
Thanks for joining our challenge at Sunflowerfield Designs!
Hugs, Mari
What a lovely image framed beautifully with that pretty die cut. I really like the three fishtails backing the image and those gorgeous leaves and flowers. Very sweet design. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes/Spring or Easter Challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.
Beautiful card indeed...love it. Thanks for joining us at Craftitude Challenges this fortnight!
Post a Comment