Followers

Saturday, 26 April 2014

CD Sunday Challenge - Deco Drama

Good Morning

A warm welcome to my blog today.

This is my entry into the current CD Sunday Challenge which has a theme of Deco Drama.  I decided to make a diamond-top card, I don't remember making this style of card before.



I used papers from Debbi Moore's Glitter and Glitz Paris Glamour cd-rom and the topper from one of her magazines.  The black and gold card are from Paper Mill.  I used a spellbinders Fleur-de-lis die to cut the square that the image is sat on.  Some feathers and gems from my stash were used to embellish, and the sentiment and border were also from the cd.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - F for Feathers (ends 7/5)

Cut It Up Challenge - Birthday Card

Aud Sentiments - Use a Birthday Sentiment (ends 6/5)

Seize the Birthday - Make a Birthday Card (ends 6/5)


14 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the sophisticated brown and gold color scheme, the detailed die cut, and the amazing Flapper!

Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Jo, brilliant design and I love your elegant image and papers.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Wynn said...

A very dramatic card. Perfect for the Deco Drama challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab deco card, love the black and gold, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Jo, I love the shape and that gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog! I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Tammy

Cazro said...

Brilliant, love it all,i love the design and colours chosen perfect for Art Deco. thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges.

Cazro said...

Brilliant, love it all,i love the design and colours chosen perfect for Art Deco. thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges.

OttawaMom said...

A great card with a dramatic flare! Black and gold always look great together. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jocelyn said...

Wonderful shape card and the black and gold colour choice make it feel very grown up. Love it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Kim M said...

Beautiful sophisticated card! Nice colors and design. Thank you for sharing your talent with Cut It Up Challenge Blog.

Mrs.B said...

Such a stylish card
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x

Janet's Joy said...

The black and gold make your card so dramatic!! Lovely!
I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Super card thank you for joining us on our Birthday challenge at Aud Sentiment hugs Tania (DT) xx