Another month has flown by and it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge. We had lots of wonderful entries to our last challenge, so do remember to visit the challenge blog to see if you were our lucky winner or indeed one of our top 3.
This month our challenge is things with wings. We are sponsored by the wonderful Elisabeth Bell Designs and I have used the beautiful Fairy Merrily Digi Stamp for my card:
I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and added some Diamond Sparkles ultra-fine glitter to her wings.
I used the beautiful frame square die by Joy Crafts to cut into some glittered Core'dinations cardstock. The backing paper is by Cupcake Crafting World and the pearls used in the corners from my stash.
Please do visit the challenge blog to see the beautiful creations my team mates have made.
I do hope you can join in with our challenge this month.
Also, we are having a DT Call!
If you fancy joining our little team then please add "DT" after your name when you enter our challenge or you can email Lynne at lynne.h72@sky.com to let her know you are interested!
For all the info you need please read the "DT CALL INFO" page at the top of the Challenge Blog page...
The DT call will end on the 20th April 2014!!
The DT call will end on the 20th April 2014!!
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - D for Die-cuts (ends 9/4/14)
Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Pastels (ends 10/4/14)
Bearly Mine Challenges - Spring (Spring colours and she has a 'spring' in her step!) (ends 30/4/14)
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper April Challenge - Must used patterned paper (ends 30/4/12)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Use your favourite colour (I think you can guess what mine is!)(ends 30/4/14)
Thank you for visiting my blog today.


7 comments:
This is a beautiful card Jo, I love your gorgeous image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful colour. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your super card - hope to see you again soon x
Ji Jo, A very pretty and sweet card. Thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz
Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week :)
Wendy xx
Your fav color rocks and your project is simply the best!! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.
La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
A beautiful creation full of vibrancy...great colour combo.Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Bearly MIne Designs, "Spring". Good luck in the challenge.xx Annie
This is such a cute image and you have used my favourite colour! My bedroom, laptop, car, slippers etc are all purple/lilac! I love the die you have used as well and you can't beat a bit of diamond sparkles!
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
Post a Comment