I printed the Tatty Ted decoupage from the Docrafts Me To You.
The backing paper is also from the cd, as is the sentiment.
I wanted to keep the card simple so as not to detract from the very cute image.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Fathers Day
Lexi's Creations - Fathers Day
Dream Valley Challenge - Fathers Day


12 comments:
very cute and lovely!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)
This is an adorable card Jo, you were so right to keep it simple - the image is fabulous.
Pauline
x
This is adorable Jo, I love the Tatty Teddy. Carol x
such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx
Love this Jo! Hope you are ok hun xx Jan
Gorgeous card Jo, such a great 'dad' image
Sue xx
gorgeous card Jo, love the tatty ted image!
Kim x
Cute card! Thanks for joining our Father's Day / Male Theme challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x
Beautiful card love the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie xx
Just wonderful creation my dear friend^_^
Beautiful image^_^
Happy Sunday and big hug,
Sonia
Fabulous card. I love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
Lorraine x
Oh this is just sooo cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Post a Comment