Good Morning
I hope you've had a good week and have a lovely weekend. Don't they come around quickly?
I decided to enter a second card in the current CD Sunday challenge, this time with a embroidered design. I've had this pattern for a while and this is the first time I've used it.
It took a long time to stitch the design but I'm very pleased with the result. I didn't want to detract from the image so kept the card fairly simple. The pattern for this design is available from stitching cards and I stitched it using metallic threads. The design is matted onto green mirror card, I used a corner stamp from Dimension which I heat embossed with crystal embossing powder and then just added some midget gems to finish.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
CD Sunday Challenge - Fine Plumage
Card Crafters Circle - In Stitches
Pin and Tack Spark Your Creativity Now! - Anything Goes


9 comments:
A beautiful stitched card Jo, you must have patience to do this as I know it is very time consuming. Thanks for entering a 2nd card this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
This is beautiful Jo, your stitching is perfect and I love your Peacock - a fabulous card.
Pauline
x
Jo that is beautiful. As Christine said you must have a lot of patience. Peacocks have been popular in this challenge. They do have fab plummage tho.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Wynn x
Guest DT
fabulous card Jo, love all that stitched detail!
Kim x
Beautiful work Jo. Love your stitched cards. :)
Edna x
This is stunning Jo, such a beautiful stitched design and I love the frame.
Sue xx
This is absolutely stunning Jo, you must have so much patience to do the stitching! Carol x
All behind for last weeks entries, this is so lovely, many thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
Beautiful.... I love SC patterns. Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!
Post a Comment