Followers

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Faithful Friends

Good Morning

I'm sorry for my lack of posts and visits to all your blogs.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of crafting again but am finding it a bit difficult just now.

This is my entry into this weeks CD Sunday Challenge which is Faithful Friends.


You can't get a more faithful friend than a dog and this dog is the image of my cocker spaniel Murphy.

Image and backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends cd-rom, printed onto textured paper.  Image printed twice and decoupaged.

Black card from Papermill used for all matting and layering.

Letters stamped with Large Letter Stamps from Dimension.

My card is for the following challenges:

CD Sunday - Faithful Friends


Creative Craft Challenges - One For The Fellas

Thanks for visiting my blog today and sticking with me through this not very productive spell I'm having.

Have a lovely weekend.


11 comments:

Wynn said...

Another delightful image from Joanne Sheen.....I must take a look at this CD Jo.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Wynn x
Guest DT

starcyl said...

Thanks for joining us again Jo with a super card, this cd from Joanna holds a few gems like this one which make perfect cards for those who can be a little bit difficult, mostly I mean men!
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

I just love that image - I really will have to get that CD. beautiful card. x

Carol said...

Murphy is a super name for a dog. Lovely card and thank you for joining in with us Jo.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Great image and card design Jo. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cd Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jo, love all the images on the cd! and the layout on your card is fab!
Kim x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Jo, your image is adorable and I love your layout.
Take your time getting back into your crafting and just do some when you feel like it - we will all still be here no matter how long it takes.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Jo. The image is delightful, I love the way you have layered it up and the layout is fabulous.
Take care
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Fab card Jo! Hope you are ok.
Hugs Lynsey x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Jo. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Sarah said...

Great card! Cute image and I really like the way you did "Dad". Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!