Followers

Sunday, 23 June 2013

CD Sunday Challenge - Something Beginning With S

For my card I used a beautiful image from Joanna Sheen's Tom Mielko cd.



I printed the decoupage layers onto glossy photo paper and then matted it onto some Core'dinations card.  Some more Core'dinations was embossed using Divine Swirls embossing folder.  The backing paper was printed from the same cd-rom onto satin finish paper.  This was then matted onto matching card.  I used a Joy corners die to make the decorative corners and finally added the little shell embellishments from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The CD Sunday Challenge - Something beginning with S (Sea, sand, shells, sailing boat, sunset, sailing yacht, shoulders!

Creative Corner Challenge - Summertime

Milk Coffee Challenge - Summer Fun


16 comments:

Wynn said...

A great card.I love the colour combination. The tiny shells in the corner link the whole theme together perfectly.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.

Wynn x
Guest DT

Jocelyn said...

This CD seems very popular at the moment and I can see why with your lovely card. I like the little shells you have added.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

This is stunning Jo, a beautiful sunset scene. Love your choice of colours, they work well together and thanks for showing the corner dies, now I know I NEED them.
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Jo, what a wonderful scene - I wish I was there!
I hope you are keeping well.
Pauline
x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. I love the sea shells in the corner - great touch!

Edna x

starcyl said...

fab card jo and you have used one of my current favourite cds at the moment. Such a peaceful scene and I like the way you have added the embellishments.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

fab card jo and you have used one of my current favourite cds at the moment. Such a peaceful scene and I like the way you have added the embellishments.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

A stunning S card, it is so relaxing and would suit for many occasions. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Beryl said...

Plenty of 'S's going on there Jo. A lovely card. The sunset on the shore image is gorgeous.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee.

Donna x

Carol said...

A lovely reflective scene. This CD seems to be very popular. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the image. Carol x

Sonia said...

Beautiful and elegant card my dear^_^
Hope you are all well.
Hugs,
SOnia

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the shells,thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful Jo, such a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT

Sue said...

This is stunning Jo, such a beautiful image and I love the tiny shell embellishments
Sue xx