Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Christmas Robin

I bought a large Christmas Card kit by Hunkydory from Create and Craft last year and decided it was about time I put it to good use.  So here is a Christmas card made using some elements from the kit:


I added some Diamond white flowersoft and some holly corners die-cut using a Cheery Lynn die with red seed beads added to the centres.

The base card was made using a sheet of decorative card, folder to create a different style card.

My card is for the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Show some white, a little or a lot.

Challenges4 Everybody - Anything goes




4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - I love robins on Christmas cards - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 126 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I love to see a Robin on Christmas cards and yours is adorable. Great design and I love your little die cut details.
Pauline
x

Kim said...

can't get more christmassy than a robin! gorgeous card Jo
Kim x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and your card design. Carol x