Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

The CD Sunday Challenge - Art Nouveau


This weeks' challenge over at the CD Sunday Challenge really did have me challenged this week, the theme for us to follow is Art Nouveau.  After a fair bit of searching through my cd-rom's I came up with this card:


A5 card blank
Main image from Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique cd-roms, printed onto glossy photo paper. 
Backing papers from Joanna Sheen Ivory Cats cd-roms, printed onto Satin Finish paper.
Gold linen card from Create and Craft used for all matting.
Sentiment from Lili of the Valley stamped in gold ink and heat embossed.
Rose and gems from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday - Art Nouveau


Ooh La La Creations - Birthdays

Diva's by Design - Anything Goes



19 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Very elegant card Jo. I have that CD but have never used it. Must dust if off and have another look.

Love the sentiment shape too.

Edna x

Gemma said...

Such a beautiful card xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Jo, I'm really struggling with the challenge this week, this must be the only Joanna Sheen CD I don't have - it was before my time (when I started crafting I mean)!
Pauline
x

Carol said...

A lovely card in beautiful colours Jo. A favourite Cd of mine.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I really must get my CD's out again! Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I love this image and you've made a lovely card with it. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue x GDT CD Sunday

Beryl said...

Thank you for taking the time to search through your CDs Jo and joining in this weeks CD Sunday challenge. You've found a lovely image and made a fab card with it.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Elise said...

OoOH this is so verrry BEAUTIFUL!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous hugs Pops x x x

sue-b said...

This CD is very popular this week, the image is lovely and makes a lovely card . thank you for joining us at CD Sunday .
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Funny how we can rely on a Joanna Sheen cd when we are struggling a bit. Fab image and you've made a beautiful card with it.
Thanks for your continued support for CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Great choice of image and I love what you have done with it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Kim x said...

What fabulous colours you have chosen.
Thanks for all of your lovely comments.
hugs Kimx

Marina said...

Snap! We've used the same image but I love what you've donw with it- all those elegant layers.
Marina

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely, elegant card with us at Ooh La La for our birthdaychallenge. Hugs from Lisbeth

Purple Crazy said...

Lovely card, beautiful pinks, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - such an elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Valerie said...

This card is so elegant! I like the mix of pinks and gold. The image is so detailed. Wonderful job in coloring. I like the bling embellishments too. Well done.