Drawer easel created using card from PaperMill and backing paper from the cd-rom printed onto white card.
Martha Stewart star border punch used along the top edge.
Main image from decoupage section, layered onto a doily.
Eyelets, buttons and twine used on drawer all from my stash.
My calendar is for the following challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Monochromatic
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Anything but a card
Bunny Zoe Craft's - Anything Goes
J and C Creations Challenge - Something old (cd) Something new (doily and calendar tab)


15 comments:
Another gorgeous one Jo, love the colour and your button handle. Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy too. Carol x
Ćliczna !!!
I just love it I must get round to make one of theses xx
This is gorgeous Jo. I love the design with that sweet image and beautiful colours
Sue xx
Another lovely calendar Jo, such a beautiful colour and cute image.
Pauline
x
Hi Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your beautiful draw calendar with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x
Fabulous creation my dear^_^
Gorgeous image^_^
Have a sweet day,
Sonia
Another fabulous creation! I really love that sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
A fabulous project, love it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x
Love, love, love it!
xx
Gorgeous work, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Gorgeous, and the design is fantstic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Beautiful calander Jo! Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan
Very sweet calender, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, Rebecca x
Really nice keepsake. Thanks for joining the J & C Creations challenge this month
Post a Comment