Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Owl Always Love You

I've made this to send to my daughter who's at University.  She loves hedgehogs, owls and other woodland creatures so I think she'll like this calendar:


All the papers and images are from a recent issue of Making Cards magazine.

Joy Crafts Floral Flourish Swirl no 4 die

Marianne Creatables frame die used to sit calendar on

Memory Box numbers die.

Card from PaperMill

I would like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes

Dies to Die For - Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sonia said...

Toooo cute image,I like a lot all owls ^_^
Brillianr calendar card my dearest Jo^_^
Beautiful colors too^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jo, such beautiful rich colours - I'm sure your daughter will love it.
Pauline
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning 2013 calendar you have made. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous calendar Jo, I love the colours and those owls and hedgies are so cute!

Thank you for joinig us for this month's DTDF Challenge,

Michelle x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this month, huggles Pops x x x