Happy New Year to all my blog friends and followers. I hope you will continue on my crafting journey with me throughout 2013 as I am very much looking forward to doing with you.
Over at Willow Sketchie Challenge there is a sketch to follow and/or the theme of Let's Celebrate. I've made another Calendar following the sketch:
6in square easel card.
Backing paper and fan printed from Joanna Sheen's Elegant Fans cd-rom, printed onto satin finish paper.
Gold linen card used for matting.
Martha Stewart Deco Fans punch.
Vellum used for panel from my stash.
Tassel and gems from Joanna Sheen.
I would also like to enter my calendar in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
Pin and Tack Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
CD Sunday Challenge - Think of a Number
Thanks for visiting and all your lovely comments, they really do keep me going.


15 comments:
A lovely easel calender Jo. Just right for people like me who have walls so hard you can't get a nail in for the normal sort of calender.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl x
What a lovely idea for a calendar. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
This is gorgeous Jo. I love the fan design and the colours are beautiful
Sue xx
Beautiful, elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Pin and Tack for this challenge.
Margaret, DT
Wishing you a Happy New Year Jo. Your calendar is gorgeous, love the gold matting. Carol x
I love this CD Jo and this is a beautiful card. Perfect for the theme.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wow so magnific card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie
Beautifully made Jo and a lovely idea too. Thank you for Joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at WSC.
-Sony WSC-DT
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
What a great idea to have an easel calendar.
Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday this week.
Lynn x
GDT
I like this, such a good idea and very pretty.
thank for joining us at CD Sunday once again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Such a lovely project, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x
your easel calendar is so pretty, a good project. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Great easel card. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.
TTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT
Lovely! Thanks for sharing this wonderful project with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!
Post a Comment