Today is our first challenge of the New Year at Crafty Calendar Challenge and our theme is What's New - New Home, New Job etc. I have made another of my desk calendar's wishing the recipient a Happy New Year.
6 x 6 card blank
Image from Joanna Sheen's Puppies and Kittens cd-rom, printed onto watercolour card.
Core'dinations card has been used for all the matting and layering.
Spellbinders floral oval dies.
Backing paper from same cd printed on satin finish printer paper from Crafters' Companion.
Sentiment is computer generated.
Ribbon and card candi from stash.
Decorative pin from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Nellie Snellen punch used for leaves.
Marianne die used to create poppies which I cut from red tissue paper (lots of layers).
Black seed beads used for centres of flowers, with glossy accents glue.
Please do visit the challenge blog to see the lovely creations my team mates have made, you won't be disappointed. I do hope you can join in with the challenge this month.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Celebrate
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - New beginnings
TotallyPaperCrafts - Something new
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Furry Friends
Thanks for visiting my blog today, have a lovely weekend.



13 comments:
Adorable image Jo. Another of your beautiful calendars. I loved mine last year so I know the recipient will just treasure this one.
May I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!!!
Edna x
gorgeous Jo, love the calendar idea and the twisted easel layout!
Kim x
Love this one Jo, those oval dies are on my wish list! Thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy too. Carol x
This is absolutely gorgeous Jo, what a fabulous image and lovely design.
Pauline
x
oh this is just gorgeous,the detail is just first class and just love the image you have used so cute hugs Cherylxxxxxx
This gorgeous Jo. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx
Very cute Jo, I love those sweet little dogs and wonderful fold. Thanks so much for playing at Whoopsi Daisy!
Gorgeous image and a great idea for a calendar. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Joan x
Aw, lovely!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons!
Laura
What a lovely easel card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs,
Maria
Such a lovely easel new year card with calendar on. Love the design. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Aw this is adorable Jo, love the image and the calendar idea is perfect.
Kim xXx
Awwww, look at those puppies. Too cute! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx
Post a Comment