Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Olympic Dad

My youngest daughter, Emma, thoroughly enjoyed all the Olympic coverage, so when it was time for her to make a Birthday card for her dad, she decided to make her card have an Olympic theme:


Emma came up with the idea and then drew and coloured the card.  Then we printed off the faces which she attached to the card along with the speech bubbles.  I think she did an excellent job.  She spent many hours getting it just right.

Emma would like to enter her card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp - Children's Summer Holiday Challenge

St Lukes Charity Card Challenge - Going for Gold

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Power of Three

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave,  I know Emma will be delighted to read them.

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Emma ! I absolutely LOVE this and am sure your Dad does too ,, this card is definitely one he will want to keep forever am sure :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tara Cardwell said...

What a BRILLIANTLY creative idea Emma - I bet your Dad was as pleased with that as any of the Olympians were with their medals :-D You did a superb job on the drawing and colouring too.
Thanks so much for Going for Gold with us at St Luke's this month.
Tara
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder
x

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello Emma(and Mom :)What a fabby card ! You have worked hard with your colouring,its lovely- and the faces are a really good idea-good luck with your entry :) Nessa x

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Emma I love your card and think it's a really fun design. I hope you're a winner with this one!

PaperDaisies said...

Well done Emma. Your card is truly brilliant. You are a crafting star in the making.

Jenny said...

Oh my, what a talented artist you are Emma, I think your card is brilliant...I bet your Dad loved it :0) I love all the details especially Michael Phelps six pack!!! Thanks so much for entering into our challenge this month at St Luke's :0)
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said...

Sorry to be so late in commenting on this fantastically personal and brilliant card. I love the whole idea. It's beautifully drawn and coloured, and I love the little faces on the men! Congratulations Emma - this is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Going for Gold Challenge!

Stamps and Paper said...

Emma what a brilliant card you have made for our challenge over at St Luke. Such a lovely idea and I expect you dad was thrilled with it...hope you will join us again next month
Anne

Marlena M. said...

Awesome (from Amanda):)

Anonymous said...

Fun!! (from Shelby)

Anonymous said...

Very original and cool great job!!(from mallory)

Mandy said...

Fantastic card Emma, you've put so much love and work into it, it's so creative and original, I love it and I bet dad does too :)
Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp children's challenge :)
hugs Mandy xx