Followers

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

The CD Sunday Challenge - Cute Christmas

Cute Christmas is this weeks' theme over at The CD Sunday Challenge.  I combined the theme with the current sketch at Willow Sketchie Challenge to create my card:


A5 card blank.
Backing paper from Mulberry Wood cd-rom printed onto Satin Finish paper.
Image from decoupage section of same cd-rom printed onto Crafters' Companion Decoupage Paper.
Silver and green card used for matting and layering from stash.
Card Candy used to embellish.
Sentiment peel-off from stash.

This is the first time I have used this cd-rom and I have to say there are some very cute images on it.

My card is also for the following challenges:


No Matter Which Challenge - Anything Goes


19 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, just love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

sue-b said...

Morning Jo, this is a super card with a cute image and i like the sketch you have followed too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jo, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Sonia said...

Hi dear friend,I'm back from holidays ^_^
Your last creations are gorgeous and this new card is wonderful...so cute:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Christine said...

Hi Jo, this is beautiful, a super sketch card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Anonymous said...

Truly delightful.Love the paper you've chosen to go with the cute little mooses.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

This is a super nice card. Love the color scheme and the way you cut out off of your characters. Thanks for playing along with House mouse this week. Best of luck to you.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jo, a lovely cute image.

Sue x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card as usual Jo; love the image.
xx

Beryl said...

I haven't managed to catch a programme to see the image on this cd - but if this gorgeous reindeer is anything to go by it looks to be a great cd.
Super card - love the layout.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Fabulous background and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Ann said...

Adorable! Great design - thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Sonia said...

Gorgeous creation. Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Michelle J M said...

This is really cute. Beautiful colours and the image is adorable. I don't have this cd but it looks like one I might have to get. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again. Michelle x GDT

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and that image is fab. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and good luck
Claire xx

Jocelyn said...

Ah really sweet and I love the colour combination.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Crafty Lark said...

Great card. That is just so cute. I hope they bring out a non Christmas cd as I cannot allow myself any Christmas stash.

starcyl said...

Another great card Jo and I love this image, I have this printed out ready to make into a card.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT