Followers

Thursday, 2 August 2012

In The Jungle

This is a birthday card I made for my nephew.  It's a variation on the waterfall card I made a couple of weeks ago which the recipient loved.


8 x 8 card blank.
Images and backing paper printed from Cupcakcrafting A Walk On The Wild Side cd-rom.
Metallic paper from PaperMill used for matting.
Letters cut from Silver mirror and backing paper using x-cut alphabet dies.
Elephant charm from ebay.

A further view of the waterfall pictures:


And one more!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Joanna Sheen Challenge - Animal Crackers

Crafting When We Can - Monochromatic

Paper Play Challenges - Lots of Layers




14 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card, I really like it in the black and white. I'm sure your nephew will love it.

Sue x

Vicky said...

Lovely card, not done a waterfall card for ages thanks for the reminder, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can hugs vicky

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, I too have not done a waterfall card for a while, something different Well done
Margaret

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab and love that little beach card below too.

Robin said...

This is so cute. I love the different animals in the photos. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can. Hugs, Robin

sue-b said...

Hi Jo, this is so cute, i love the waterfall card and the images, I'm sure your nephew will also love it, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Fantastic card Jo. Nice to see a waterfall card and the pattern on the punched lettering gives it an oriental look.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, I do love waterfall cards, fab in black/white combo, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, X

Carol said...

I love this - especially the Meerkat - a particular favourite animal of mine.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I especially love the picture of the meerkat, it made me smile. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Another great card and thank you for showing us all the images. I bet your nephew loved it.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Cazro said...

A wonderful waterfall card, I'm sure it will be well received by your nephew. Black and white is so elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Thanks so much for joining in our Lots of Layers Challenge at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P