Followers

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Fun At The Beach

I haven't made a shaker card for a while, so decided to make one for my sister's birthday card:


Image and frame printed from Faye Whittaker cd-rom from Joanna Sheen

Soft brown sugar and tiny shells used to create the shaker element.

A view of the shaker in action!


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Pile It On Challenge - Cute As Can Be

Cupcake Craft Challenge - The Great Outdoors


Creative Card Crew- On The Beach/Under The Sea




15 comments:

Sarn said...

FAB idea to use that sweet FW image and SAND! Ace xxx

Vicky said...

A beautiful car, very cute image and I love the way you have created your "sand"

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jo, gorgeous image and great idea to make it into a shaker card.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Faye said...

This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Unknown said...

Wow Jo this is fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card:) Beautiful idea the real send:))
Hugs,
Sonia

Mary J said...

So beautiful Jo! The way you framed that sweet image is fab!

Carly said...

sensational. I can smell the beach!

Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.
xoxox Carly

Shelly said...

Beautiful summery card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge, Shelly x

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love the materials you have used in your shaker card. Many thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week.

Lou
x

Kim. said...

This is such a fabulous card, love Faye Whittaker image's and the shaker element looks great.
Kim xXx

FiLoMa said...

This card is beautiful. The children are so cute in the beach wear. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crewl. Cheers FiLoMa DT

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Jan said...

This is great Jo, thank you for playing along at CFAS xx Jan

Angela said...

So pretty, I love the vintage image...then I saw it was a shaker...amazing! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew!