This weeks' challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge is game on. Here is my card:
Image from Flippin' Women section of The Big One cd from La Pashe.
I used Serif Craft Artist to create the cover for my card (which took an age!), printed it onto card twice, and then cut the apertures and added the acetate.
Here is the inside of the card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Numbers Up
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Make Your Own Background



24 comments:
Fab card Jo, I love the fact that you have the reverse image as well, great take on the challenge theme.
Pauline
x
Fabulous card Jo. Love the inside as well. Michelle x Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday. Michelle GDT
Wow...this is one crazy funny card..visiting from MIM.
*huugs*
M.
http;//quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com
What a great interpretation. A lot of work went into your card and it is fab.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Morning Jo, what a fab card, i love these cards so full of humor, thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card my sweet friend and funny image:)
Big hug,
Sonia
Hi Jo, this is a fab card, love the image and she certainly looks as though she is enjoying playing bingo.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
C Sunday DT
Just a fun card and I can imagine a bingo addict loving this card.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Fantastic Bingo card and colours Jo. I spotted this on MIM..Loz
Such a fun card - love the image and well done on making your own bp.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
It's brilliant Jo. Such a fun image and the matching inside looks great. I'm glad I'm not alone in taking ages to do anything digitaly.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Great make! Lovely card :)
Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!
- Mel xx
I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. What a fun card and great design!
Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!
--Cheryl--
Love this! Fab job finishing the inside too
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie
such a great card
stopped by from MIM
hugs
Debbi x
http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
Saw you at MIM and your card is wonderful!!! I love all the stickers.. great coloring! Love it!!
This is brilliant Jo, love it. Carol x
Very interesting card! I checked the La Pashe site out... You did a great job on the card. I saw it on MIM.
This is a fabulous Bingo card. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Saw your card on MIM. I am totally smiling from ear to ear over this card. The image is a hoot, and the DPs are wonderful and perfect!
A super card Jo, this lady looks as though she's having great fun.
Sue x
A Fun card, love that image.
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy
a fab and fun card, thanks for sharing with us at CD sunday, x
I love the fun element of this card, a Bingo winner! Sorry I'm late in commenting. Good luck Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges Caz.
Post a Comment