I wanted to wish all my lovely followers a very happy and healthy Christmas. It has been a pleasure to have your company over the last year. Thank you for your interest in my creations and all your lovely comments which make my day. I consider myself very lucky to have made some lovely blogging friends. I hope you have a wonderful time with your families over the festive season.
Emma brought a school letter home on Tuesday, which included a Tyrolese Carol.
If I may, I would like to share it with you:
The Wise may bring their learning,
The rich may bring their wealth,
And some may bring their greatness,
And some their strength and health:
We too would bring our treasures
To offer to the King
We have no wealth or learning
What gifts then shall we bring?
We'll bring him hearts that love him
We'll bring him thankful praise,
And souls for ever striving
To follow in his ways:
And these shall be the treasures
To offer to the King,
And these are gifts that ever
our grateful hearts may bring.
Every good wish to you all.
Jo x
4 comments:
Thank you Jo.:)
I received your beautiful card, I hope you got mine!
Every blessing for Christmas and the New year.
Hugs,
Edna x
Happy Christmas Jo, have a great day what ever you're doing. Thank you for your support through out the year.
Pauline
x
Merry Christmas to you Jo, hope you and your family have a lovely time. Thanks for all your lovely comments this year too. Carol x
Merry Christmas Jo to you and your family. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on my log.
Diane xx
Post a Comment