Followers

Saturday, 10 December 2011

The Cat's Whiskers

Good Afternoon

This weeks challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge is Things With Whiskers.  Having been asked to make a couple of calendars with cats on, I turned straight to Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends cd-rom and came up with the following:

I made lots of these desk calendars last year and they were very popular, and I've received a number of requests for them for 2012.  Inside the little drawers I put a post-it note and pencil.  I bought the tutorial as a down-load after seeing them on my lovely friend, Edna's blog.  The tutorial is by Jenny Moors and her blog is www.stampingmoments.blogspot.com.

My calendars are for the following challenges:

The CD Sunday Challenge - Things with Whiskers

Totally Papercrafts - Anything but Christmas

Divas By Design - Anything Goes

Have a lovely evening.

Jo x

15 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jo. What great projects and they make such good gifts. Thanks for the blog address and I have bookmarked it for later study.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful projects and ideal christmas gifts as well. That kitten certianly looks as though it's having fun with the knitting needles.

Sue x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are wonderful. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Christine said...

Two beautiful calendars Jo. A super idea for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the blog addy, I will bookmark it to look at later. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Great idea, such a lovely gift, fab images too, thanks for sharing with us CD Sunday x

Jocelyn said...

A great idea and such lovely images. I haven't got that CD but think I will have to put it on my wish list.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

What absolutely lovely projects. I shall have to pop over to the blog address - definitely gifts for next Christmas

starcyl said...

As has been previously said what a great idea for presents. thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl K said...

Wow, these are fabulous, perfect Christmas gifts. Thank you for joing us a CD Sunday thime time
Beryl x GDT

Emma Woods said...

WOW Jo stunning card samples, I have added your blog to my list of card inspiration web site

Being a cat lover I do have a soft spot for the furry friends CD Rom too

Em xx

Rosietoes said...

These are super Jo. I loved making the calenders last year and I'm so pleased that you enjoy them too.
The recipients will be delighted with them.

Edna x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, these are fabulous - I love them!! Thanks for the link.
xx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Jo, I made some desk calendars similar to these to sell at my recent Craft Fair and they all sold - I wasn't clever enough to make the little drawers though.
I'm sorry I've been such a bad follower lately but things always catch up with me at this time of year. Not only do I have to contend with Christmas but my son with be 16 on 18th Dec. Hope all is well with you, have a good week.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Jo
wow two beautiful calenders, gorgeous gifts, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...!

thanks for joining us at Divas & TPC...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx