Followers

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Teddy Bea In A Twist

Good Afternoon

Over at Teddy Bo Top Tips Hazel has provided a tutorial to make a twisted easel card.  I haven't played with my favourite teddies for a while as I've been up to my eyes with Christms, but I needed to make a card for a December birthday so I followed the tutorial and here is my card:

This adorable image is pre-coloured, so I printed her onto some glossy photo paper.  The shape she is sat on is a nestability label die, the papers are all from a Making Cards magazine, the sentiment is sat on an Ironworks die, as is the floral arrangement to which I added a decorative pin threaded with beads, and some bakers twine tied into a small bow.  The mulberry paper flowers have been in my stash for ages!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Willow Sketchie Challenge - Anything Goes

CES Challenge - Include a bear

Diva's by Design - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today, I'd love to know what you think.

Jo x

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Such sweet card and beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I just love your colour combo.
Pauline
x

Miria said...

great twisted easel, Jo! Thank you for joining WSC this week, hugs, Miria x

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous and beautifully colour coordinated card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous twisted easel, love the papers really pretty!

Thank you for sharing with us this week over at Willow Sketchie & CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jo xx Jan

Jan said...

This is stunning Jo xx Jan

Unknown said...

Oh thats lovely, thanks for playing with us at Divas

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and wow the colouring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing at CES xx