Followers

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Have A Furry Happy Birthday

Good Afternoon

I can't get warm today, have been sat with a hot water bottle on my back all day! 

I have a few birthdays around Christmas.  This is the card I have made to send to an old school friend.


I used the fabulous Furry Friends cd-rom again for this card.  I do love this cd (you may have noticed lol).

I cut the image with a spellbinders label die and then hand-cut a slightly larger mat from Coredinations card stock.  Both backing papers are printed from the cd-rom, one of which I punched around using an EK success paw punch.  I created a smaller mat for the sentiment, for which I used a glittery peel-off.  Some pearls were added to the sentiment and finally 3 buttons were added.

I printed a matching insert from the cd-rom which I personalised before printing.

My card is for the following challenges:

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Bingo - I chose buttons, punches/die-cuts, pearls.

Crafting When We Can - Friendship

Totally Papercrafts - Anything but Christmas

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Creature

CD Sunday Challenge - Things with Whiskers

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Sentiment

Moving Along With The Times - Cats or Dogs

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

14 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous choice of a little creature, and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Great party hat on the cat, great idea for a card. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie cheers sue n x

Carol said...

What a great card Jo. Your pussy cat looks as thought he has enjoyed a birthday sherry or two.
Thank you for joining in with us again at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT.

Christine said...

Super card Jo and love your cat with his party hat.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday for week 2 of our challenge.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fab card - that image really made me smile lol

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Merry Christmas
Lisa x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jo,
This looks so cute. What a fab image! Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Mary J said...

Oh Jo, a superb card - I love the cat, so much fun!

Sonia said...

Hello Jo this is one great lil card. Thanks for joining in with this weeks secret crafters Saturday challenge.
Hugs Sonia xx

Purple Crazy said...

great card, such a 'happy' cat, just the expression mine wears so often, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jo, what a fun card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet what an adorable card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this fortnight, Love Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

Kerry said...

I love a card that makes me laugh/smile Jo and yours did just that! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI. Happy New Year when it comes! xx