Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

From Our Home To Yours

Good Morning

I've not been able to post because I haven't had a computer. this has also meant I haven't been able to visit any other blogs, so my apologies for that.  I had lots of Christmas Cards lined up to post during the last week but couldn't access them.  Here is one of those cards, made for a neighbour.


This adorable image is from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends cd-rom.  I've used this cd so much for Christmas Cards.  I die cut the image with a Nestabilities and matted it onto some red card.  The backing papers are from the cd-rom.  The star border is a Marianne die with holographic paper threaded through.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, sat on a star cut using an x-cut die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time To Craft Challenge - Winter Pals

Moving Along With The Times - Cats and Dogs

Crafts and Me Challenge - Christmas Bumper Challenge - Anything Goes

My Mum's Craft Shop - anything goes

One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

9 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Oh, what a sweet image, how great on a CD!!Love this Nestability!!Such a sweet card to make your heart melt!!!
Merry Christmas
Trish Munro

Hazel said...

Awww what a lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Jo this is so sweet, I love that wee doggy, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Marjo said...

Adorable card, love it! Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at MTTC for our "Winter Pals" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon

Shaz x

Jan said...

Adorable card Jo.
I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & a Very Happy & Healthy New Year
xx Jan

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet card. Have a very Merry Christmas. Marianne x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little doggy and gorgeous papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Trudie said...

What an adorable image!! So cute.

Thanks for joining us at My mum's craft shop.

Trudie xx