Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

A Butterfly Trapeze

 Good Morning

My card for today is a birthday card I sent my lovely blogging friend Edna last month:

I wanted to make something a bit different so decided to make a trapeze card.  I embossed the outer card with a Sizzix embossing folder and added seed beads for extra detail.  The butterly in the centre is decoupaged.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Going round in circles

Creative Craft Challenges - Stitching

Flutterby Wednesday - Use a butterfly, angel or fairy

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Your card is really amazing and so very different but beautiful.

Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

Your card would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

B x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo and certainly very special. xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card - so elegant!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

dragonllew said...

Stunning card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge
Jenny x