Good Morning
Welcome to my blog today.
I've another Christmas card to share with you today, and here it is:
The decoupage and sentiment on this card came in a goody bag I bought recently. This is the first time I've bought a goody bag, but I really liked the look of the contents of this one. The backing paper was also in the goody bag and is excellent quality. I matted the Santa decoupage onto a frame made using a Spellbinders die. I added the ribbon to hide the join and also added a buckle cut with a memorybox die so that it looks like Santa's belt. The sentiment is sat on an ironworks die-cut and the pearls are from my stash.
My card is for the following challenges:
ABC DT Challenge - Christmas Card
CES Challenge - Inspired by a song (Santa Claus is coming to town).
Have a lovely day.
Jo x

5 comments:
Lovely card Jo and a super image. :)
Edna x
Great card Jo, love your ribbon treatment. Carol x
A lovely card Jo. Thanks for playing along in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx
Ohhh fabby card - this Santa reminds me of the coke advert!! thanks for playing at CES xx
Lovely Holiday card!! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Christmas Challenge over at ABC DT Challenge!!
Post a Comment