Followers

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Flowers for Grandma

Good Afternoon

Welcome to my blog today.

My card for today was meant to be a quick card and finished up anything but!!!

I had such fun making this card.

The image is from Crafters Companion SWALK Winters Cheer range.  I coloured her with a combination of promarkers and coloursoft pencils.  My very first time using promarkers!  The mat she is sat on is cut with a Nellie Snellen die.  The backing papers are from the accompanying cd-rom, edged with gold embossing powder.  I stamped and coloured two of the flower baskets onto shrink plastic and added them to the bow as extra embellishments.  The poinsettias are Marianne dies, I added a little glitter to the centre of each.

My card is for the following challenges:

Bling it on challenge - Sketch

Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Inspired by Poinsettias

Thanks to everyone who leaves me comments, they are very much appreciated.

Jo x

6 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Great card Jo, she is a fab image, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Rainbow Lady said...

Love the flowers and the shrinkies Jo. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous love that image and gorgeous layout and colors too love cherylxxx

Sarn said...

Aww . . . sweet card. You'll be constantly using your Promarkers now you've seen what they can do! x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. I'm fond of that image too.

Edna x

Shell said...

Oh this is adorable, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx