Followers

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Anyone For Cricket?

Good Morning

My card for today is made using the Nostalgia cd-rom from Joanna Sheen.  I love this cd!

These are various images from the sports section.  I wanted to make a different style card and this is what I ended up with!

All the images are printed onto glossy photo paper and then matted onto gold linen cardstock.  The panel with the three smaller images on is left blank for the message.

My card is for the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge - No sentiment

Crafty Sentiments Designs - More than one fold

The Poodles Parlour - Card For A Male

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stunning card i love Joanna Sheen her cd's are amazing thanks fro sharing your design with us at OSCC.

Kerry

Caz said...

What a lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck,,

Caz xx Crafty Sentiments GDT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jo,love the images and colours....
Mandy x

Heather said...

Love your folds, and such great images. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)