Good Morning
Emma loved her first day back at school and is very happy in her new class. Murphy missed her terribly and is still sulking!!!
My card for today uses a Lili Of The Valley image. This was one of 20 images that came free in a magazine.
I coloured the image using Coloursoft pencils. The backing papers I've had for some time! I punched the edges of one of the layers with a Martha Stewart border punch as I thought it worked well with the image. The corner is a Marianne die with some little gems added. The stars are cut using a die-namics dies, layered together. I tied a bow into some bakers twine and then added two star charms to the tails of the bow. The flower are the top of the card is a brad.
The inside of the card is decorated to co-ordinate with the front.
My card is for the following challenges:
Lili of The Valley Challenge - Sketch
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lets Bling It
St Lukes Charity Challenge - Card Buffet - Pick 4 - Patterned paper, Gems, Charms, Punches
Craft Your Passion - Add a Flower
Flutterby Wednesday - Use and angel, fairy or butterfly
Truly Scrumptious - Decorate the inside of your card.
Jo x


16 comments:
This is so pretty Jo, you've coloured the image beautifully.
Pauline
x
A very pretty card Jo and I love that image...thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes...please come back next month.
Anne
What an adorable card! Love that image!!
TFS and playing along with us over at Craft Your Passion :)
Very pretty card Jo, love the border punching. Carol x
A really lovely card - the image is beautifully coloured, and I love the present punched borders. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!
Wow, your card is wonderful. The image is so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Heike
Such an adorable card. I just love that image! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon!
Hugs,
Jodi
This is such a gorgeous card Lols. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x
Aww, that is SUCH a pretty and sweet card.
Hugs, Sandra
What a lovely card - I love all the layers and the decorated inside.
Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month over at St Luke's.
Tara (aka Craftilicious)
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder
A beautiful card, love the image and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x
Oh, super cute, wonderful image and lovely colors and details. Thanks so much for plauing at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week:)
Aww, what a super sweet card!! thank you for playing along with my Flutter By challenge!
Very pretty card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge.
A gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
Great card and fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at St Lukes this month.
Lynne xxx
Post a Comment