Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Molly Blooms

Good Evening

I was lucky enough to win a couple of Molly Blooms stamps in a Challenge last week, and have used one of them on todays card.

Isn't she lovely?  I have a friend due to start a new job, and the place she will be working is called Molly's, so this seemed a very appropriate stamp to use.

I followed the sketch over at Paper Sundaes Challenge.  Molly is stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with Lyra's.  The shape Molly and the sentiment are on are spellbinders.  The papers are from Making Cards magazine.  The sentiment is Lili of the Valley and the gems are from Joanna Sheen.

My card is for the following:

Paper Sundaes Challenge - Sketch

My Time To Craft Challenge - Just Between Friends (this card is for a friend).

Stamps R Us Challenge  - Friendship

Stamp Something - Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge - Flowers and Swirls (on the backing papers).

Pink Gem Challenge - Inspired by photo

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Celebrate

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

10 comments:

Carol said...

She's very lovely Jo and you've coloured her beautifully. Carol x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jo - really sweet image and the colours are lovely too. Hugs, Claire x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Such a cutie....fab card sweetie

Ali x

Jill said...

Your friend will love it!
Great image and a gorgeous card
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Flowers and swirls challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again
Hugs, Jill

Rosietoes said...

She is lovely Jo. I love the way you have placed and cut your sentiment mat. Looks very effective.

Edna x

nancie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Soo lovely :) Thanks for joining a gem of a challenge ;)
hugs Ria

starcyl said...

This is a lovely card and so well coloured. We have a little something for you from when you won our only ovals challenge, could you drop us a lilne at our CD Sunday email with your details and we'll get it off to you.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

Lovely card Jo, beautiful colouring.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Adorable card and I love the soft colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)