Followers

Friday, 23 September 2011

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning

Today is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary.  The weather today is very different to how it was the day we got married.  We had a scorching day!  It was also a derby day, and much to hubby's delight, City beat United 5 - 1!

This is the card I have made:

The image and backing papers are all from the Thomas Kinkade cd-rom from Joanna Sheen, all matted onto some pearlescent silver cardstock.  The dies are spellbinders.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I coloured the peel offs turquoise to tie in.

I would like to enter my card in the My Time To Craft Challenge - L is for.

Thanks for visiting today.

Jo x

4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Happy Anniversary Jo.
Your card is beautiful.

Have a smashing day!!
Hugs,
Edna x

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Jo! Another gorgeous card; I love Thomas Kinkade and have a book full of his images that my mum bought for me. I love looking at them. Hope you've had a fab day! xx

Blissful Paper Creations said...

Jo this is just lovely and perfect for our challenge theme this week at MTTC. Thank you for joining in.

Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary Jo (and Mr Jo!). Fabulous card, I love that image. Carol x