Good Morning
A very warm welcome to my new followers.
The current challenge over at Creative Inspirations is Let's Celebrate. Here is my card:
This card is made using the new Faye Whittaker cd-rom from Joanna Sheen, and this is from one of the decoupage sections. This is an anniversary card for my sister to send to mum and dad. They celebrate their anniversary this Saturday.
I printed the decoupage onto matt photo paper and layered it onto gold mirror card. The corners use a Spellbinders fleur de lis die.
I have been a fan of Faye Whittakers images for a long time, and have stitched many a design in cross stitch. This double cd-rom is a real treasure trove of images, and I can see me using it over and over again.
I am also entering my card into the Anything Goes - Anything Goes Challenge.
Thanks for visiting today.
Jo x

4 comments:
Love this Jo, those images really don't need much to show them off. Carol x
Gorgeous card Jo, xx Jan
gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, Gaynor DT :)
What a gorgeous elegant card, love the image! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x
Post a Comment