Followers

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Christmas Weaving

Good Afternoon

My card for today uses a new-to-me technique and makes good use of some papers I've had in my stash forever!

This is my first attempt at paper weaving and I was surprised at how long it took to do!  The snowflake in the centre was stamped in versamark and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed.

My card is for the following challenges:

Bling It On - Weaving

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Use something over a year old (all the papers and the stamps I've used are much older than that!)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Carol said...

It turned out lovely Jo, well done. Carol x

Claire said...

What a lovely card, love the weaving, this is something I have never done either. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

Great paper weaving Jo, love the colours.
Pauline
x

Patsi said...

Great card babe. Thanks for joining us at Bling It On xx

Jan said...

Well done Jo it's lovely. It's years since I did any paper weaving.
Hope you are ok? You've gone quite?
xx Jan

Shell said...

Beautiful card Jo, the weaving looks fab, i was shocked how long it took me to do as well, but it's worth it in the end.
Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx

CraftinGranny said...

Your paper weaving is awesome Jo and I'm so glad you shared this beautiful card with us at CCAYR. "Hugs" Carol

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. Love the weaving technique! x