Good Evening
I received an email last week advertising a craft magazine called Simply Homemade. There were one or two things that appealed to me in it, so I asked hubby to have a look for it when he went shopping. My card is made using some of the papers that came in the magazine.
I followed this weeks sketch at Willow Sketchie Challenge. The mat she is sat on is a Marianne die.
My card is for the following challenges:
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Christmas Sweet Treats
Winter Wonderland - Girly Christmas
Cutie Sunday - Christmas Cards
Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Kids
The Poodles Parlour - Tea Party
Thanks for calling in.
Jo x

16 comments:
Lovely card Jo, those papers are gorgeous, can't believe they were free in a magazine.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x
Such a sweet image and lovely papers.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
Ah this is super, Ohh werent the papers lovely, I subscribe to that mag as I love the freebies!!! Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie This week Hazelxox
Ooh lovely looks so yummy... super free papers too thanks for sharing
Love Cynthia x
So lovely. great papers and colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
Hi Jo,
This is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I got that magazine too lol. Love the image, the dps, the colour scheme is scrumptious. Love the layout and the embellishments look fab. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx
This is lovely, such a pretty gingerbread character. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x
Yum! LOL..I had to keep reminding myself.."It's a card Lisa, not a cookie" It's just that cute! :D
Thank you so much for playing our "1 For The Kids" challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx
And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
Fabulous card Jo, had heard of the mag but not seen it anywhere yet. Carol x
wow what a gorgeous girlie card and great coloring too, stunning thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)
fabulous creation ,love the cute gingerbread image.
thanks for joining us at poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x
What a lovely creation with adorable details. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Ute85
Gorgeous card hun, love the image. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week and good luck. Hugs, Claire x
Oh my goodness, what an adorable image! Great card!!
Hi Jo, what a super cute card!
Hugs Lynsey x
Cute card and what a super adorable image!
Thanks for playing this week with Top Tip Tuesday:0)
Hugs;
Janette
Post a Comment