Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Black and Blue

Good Evening

There's nothing like cutting it fine!  This is my entry into this weeks CD Sunday Challenge which is 'Black and Blue'.  I used my quite recently aquired Dancing With Shadows cd-rom for my card.




I printed the image twice so I could decoupage it for a bit of interest and then matted it onto some silver mirror board, and the backing paper is also from the cd-rom.

The sentiment tag is cut with a spellbinders die, and then a peel off added.

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow Jo you did cut it fine! LOL! I'm usually last to post, around 6 - 8pm on a Saturday. But this week I'd done my card by Tuesday! It won't last. Love your card, it has a fresh look to it.

VICTORIA said...

Love the card great job on it Jo. :)

Carol said...

That certainly was cutting it fine Jo. I had gone to bed. Lovely card though and thank you for joining us.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

So cute!!


Greetings, Alie :-)

Claire said...

Lovely card, fab image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

Great card Jo. Carol x

Jan said...

Lovely card Jo xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jo! x

cotnob said...

Great card Jo, super image.
Pauline
x