Followers

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Back To School

Good Evening

I am pleased to see I have a couple of new followers.  It's lovely to have your company :o))

I was lucky enough to win some digi stamps from Di's Digi Downloads and this card is made using one of the stamps I chose.

 I made a square card blank from some dark navy cardstock, and then matted some backing paper from Making Cards magazine onto some gold mirror board.  I cut a border from co-ordinating paper and cut one edge with a Martha Stewart punch.

The image was coloured using coloursoft pencils and then matted onto a die-cut circle of the same dark navy cardstock.

I cut some stars using a die-namics die from gold mirror card and dark navy card.  These were then layered up and added to the card.

My card is for the following challenges:

Di's Digi Design Challenge  - Anything Goes

Crafty Calender Challenges  - Sleeping Bears (3rd entry)

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 6 - Sketch

If The Shoe Fits Scrap It - Back To School

ABC DT Challenge - Back To School

Divas By Design - Back To School

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Back To School

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Back To School

Clear It Out Challenge - Back To School

Thanks for having a look.  I'd love to know what you think.

Jo x

21 comments:

Brodders said...

Congratulations on winning some digi images. Great card :)Thanks for joining us at cupcakes and good luck x

Berry said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

oh this is adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out

Rosietoes said...

Well done on your win Jo. This is gorgeous. Great colouring.

Edna x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Jo, cute image and love all the stars.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Congrats on your win hun, love your choice of image really sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Jo, fab colours. Well done on the win. Carol x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome to see one of Di's images being used and you did a FABULOUS job coloring it!! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS!! Hope to see you again

Tip Top said...

I have that image too and it is so cute! Great use of our sketch - thank you! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous back to school card.
Thanks for sharing this with the Divas at DBD.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Shelly said...

Great Back to School creation, I love the adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and Digi Designs! Shelly ;)

Guylaine Seyer said...

thats a very cute card. I'm so afraid about peel off but you used them so nicely!!!
thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays

lesleyworth said...

Adora le! The image is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Jan said...

Beautiful card Jo xx Jan

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sande said...

Love this little cutie! You have done good job here!

Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs challenge! Hope to see you soon again!

Hugs, Sande

Heidi said...

Oh my is this adorable! And fits the bill for back to school. Thanks for joining theABC DT challenge.

Jenny said...

awwww how cute is that little chap! I love how you've used the sketch here. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

Lori Aragon said...

He is such an ADORABLE image : ) You've made an awesome card with him!!!

Thanks so much for joining us for our 1st Challenge at Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog!!!

Have a great week :)
Love n hugs,
Lori

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Back 2 School creation!! Love the sweet image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge!!