Followers

Sunday, 15 February 2026

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 177 - Hosted by Jocelyn

Good morning

The weather is very cold and wet here in Manchester at the moment and I am staying nice and cosy indoors!

Our next challenge starts today over at CD Sunday Plus and we hope you'll be able to join us.

Here is my card for this challenge:





For my card I used the Age of Elegance cd-rom by Joanna Sheen, Carnation Crafts large number dies, CCW dies (hexagons) and a Crafters' Companion embossing folder.

I also decorated the inside of the card.


The card was for my friend's mum's birthday.  It was such fun to make and I'm pleased to say she loved the card.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

3 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card using these pretty papers and coloured cardstock

Carol said...

A great card Jo. I especially love the way you have decorated the inside. What a good idea.
Carol xx

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely Jo and I really like the way the design carries on in the inside.