Hello and welcome to my blog.
By the time this post is published, I will be mid-way through a cruise around the Baltic. At the time of writing this post, I am sat in the sunshine in Southampton awaiting our allocated boarding slot. We are both very much ready for a holiday!
Today Pamela hosting the new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus.
My card for this challenge is for a friend who loves her garden:
I used various dies and downloads from Carnation Crafts, edge dies from Spellbinders and stamped the sentiment. I finished the card with a pretty butterfly gem from my stash.
I look forward to seeing you over on the challenge blog.
Jo xx

5 comments:
Beautiful blooms and reminder of summer Jo, hope you are enjoying your cruise
Very pretty card Michelle x
A lovely card Jo. Especially the butterflies. I love butterflies. Carol xx
Very pretty Jo. I hope you enjoyed your holiday. xx
Lovely card, sorry it’s a late comment,
Post a Comment