Hello
I've made cards to enter in the last two house-mouse challenges and then forgot to post them! So I was determined to post this time!
This time the challenge is anything goes with the option of making a shaped card. I used some hardly used spellbinders fancy edge dies to create my card. I used dies from two different sets to mirror the shape on the front of the card, and so the card would close for posting.
I die-cut a sentiment and flower for on the front of the card.
I printed the decoupage image and backing paper from a Joanna Sheen cd-rom and added some co-ordinating card to complete the inside.
If you want to join in the challenge it card be found here.
Thanks for visiting!
Jo xx


3 comments:
A fabulous fold and beautiful image
Such a lovely card! Great fold and pretty border. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
This is very cute and what lovely fancy edges. That Happy Hopper is up, up and away! Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Post a Comment