Followers

Sunday, 14 September 2025

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #167 - Hosted by Jocelyn

Hello and welcome.

Time once again for our new challenge at Cd Sunday Plus which this this is hosted by our lovely Jocelyn.

This is a card I made for a friend's birthday. She has a sausage dog that looks just like this!


 I used Joanna Sheen's House-Mouse Decoupage cd-rom to make the card. I love the little mouse at the back using him as a trampoline!

This is the birthday gift I crocheted for her


This is the second of these I've crocheted....I don't think I'll be doing any more!!

Please do join us over at the challenge.

Jo xx

2 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful autumnal image and birthday card Jo

Jocelyn said...

This is so cute. I have a friend who has a dog just like this one, he is called Simba. xx