Followers

Sunday, 30 March 2025

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #155 - Hosted by Jocelyn

 Time is flying by so quickly and today is the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus.  We hope you'll be able to join us.

A friend of ours has a special birthday and is also retiring from being a gardener.  I re-visited an old cd to make my card - The Big One by La Pashe, and had a lot of fun creating it.



It's a 'front and back' card and is also decoupaged.  Here is the back of the image:


The sentiment and insert are from the same cd-rom, and I added a die-cut number to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope to see you over on the challenge blog.

Jo xx

4 comments:

meg said...

Your card made me smile Jo, your gardener looks as though he enjoys his work/ hobby

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love this card! Made me smile. I still revisit my retired craft cd's, something you need always happens to be on one of them! - Michelle x

Margarets designer cards said...

I had forgtten this CD, I loved these cards, you made a lovely job of the image and card

Jocelyn said...

A special card for a special birthday.