Followers

Sunday, 4 August 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 139 - Hosted by Carol

Good morning and welcome to my blog

When this post goes live, I will be staying in Lourdes, France, so I hope that Mr Blogger has co-operated!

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus

I used one of my 'little used' cd-rom's to create this card - A Country Life by Morgan Fitzsimmons from Crafter's Companion.

The image is decoupaged, there are quite a few layers but I'm not sure you can tell that from the photo.  I matted the image onto some green and pink card stock and die cut the sentiment using Crafter's Companion sentiment dies.

This card was for some friends of ours who recently moved home.  I was really touched when they said it was the nicest New Home card they received.

I'm still sorting through the mountain of craft products I've purchased over the years.  I've recently sorted and labelled all my dies (that was a mammoth task), and I'm now sorting through my stamps.  I feel (hope!) the end is in sight and will post some photos when it's all completed.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I agree with your friends its a beautiful card,

meg said...

A stunning card with a chocolate box cottage,hope you're enjoying your holiday.

Jocelyn said...

This is so pretty Jo and perfect for a new home card.
I hope you are enjoying your holiday.