Good morning and welcome to my blog
I'm very relieved that we are now in March. February for us, was an extremely sad and difficult month.
Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Plus, we do hope you will join us. Full details of how to enter can be found on the challenge blog.
Here is my card:
I revisited my rather neglected Popcorn Kids cd-rom by Crafter's Companion to produce this lovely decoupaged image.
The backing paper is by Docrafts from Forever Friends collection.
Sentiment die by Crafter's Companion
I'm progressing slowly but surely with my craft room sort-out! I'm currently trying to sort my ribbons and wish I didn't have so many!! I'll be so glad when it's all done, and I can find everything and just go in there and craft away!
I look forward to seeing you on the challenge blog.
Jo xx


5 comments:
That's a lovely card, I like the image, I look at my craft room, and wonder how did I get so much, ribbons I have enough for a shop, I love ribbon but its got a bit out of hand, hope you can get your room sorted, and you find lots of new things.
A beautiful baby card Jo,hope Match is a better month for you.
What a sweet teddy and pretty card! Inside too. Love it.
Ah, don't envy you sorting ribbon. I inherited a huge stash from my mother and have some wrapped around cards in drawers, some wrapped around pvc pipes that hanging in my craft room windows, but finally just gave up and the rest is hanging from an old heavy metal Victorian standing coat rack. I prefer that because I can just choose a ribbon, pull it out straight, measure and cut it off, lol. I'd have to have 2 more of those hat/coat racks, though, for all of it. Sheesh! XOX
Lovely card Jo.
I hardly ever use ribbons these days and if I do need some it just has to be some that I have got or not at all. I am determined not to add any to my stock.
Have a good week away.
Hugs
Carol
xx
This is lovely Jo. I really like the colourway you have used.
Jocelyn x
Post a Comment