Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2024

Happy 60th Birthday

 Hello

A friend of mine turns 60 this week. He has a cat so I decided to use this super cute image from Joanna Sheen's House-Mouse triple cd-rom:


I turned the image into decoupage and then matted it onto grey adorable scorable. I cut some brown adorable scorable along the edges with a paw print punch and die-cut the sentiment from matching card, matted and layered onto the card using foam pads.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

House-mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge- Anything Goes with option of 4-legged friend

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Jo
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Mia said...

Great card and funny stamp! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}