Followers

Sunday, 16 April 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge # 108 - Hosted by Margaret

 Good morning

I'm sorry my post is a little late this morning.  I've just returned home from a few days in Portugal, which was a much needed break after battling a horrid chest infection for a few weeks' which completely wiped me out.  After completing this post, I will catch up with all the lovely entries for our last challenge.

The weeks' are passing by quickly and it's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus.  This week is the 13th Anniversary of CD Sunday!! I'm the newest member of the design team but have been a follower for many years prior to that and have \always enjoyed the challenges.  I hope you'll be able to join us.

Here is my card:


For my card I used artwork by the fabulous Pollyanna Pickering, from the British Wildlife cd-rom.  I turned the image into decoupage and added a backing paper from the same cd-rom.

Please do pop across to the challenge blog to see all the fabulous creations by my fellow teamies.

Jo xx

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and your design.

Carol said...

Glad to see you safely home Jo. I hope you enjoyed your break and that you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself.
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Jo, I love this card. It's so cute.
Jocelyn xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Jo, I love this card. It's so cute.
Jocelyn xx