Followers

Sunday, 2 April 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #107 - Hosted by Me

 Good morning

I hope the weather is improving for you and you are keeping well.  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Since my last post I have been fighting off a chest infection.  I'm still not over it yet but it is finally starting to improve!

My eldest daughter, Sarah, thoroughly spoilt me on Mother's Day with the most amazing afternoon tea.  I am very blessed.

Emma is now home for the Easter Break and working flat out towards her final exams next month.  It is lovely to have her home.

Today, Bailey is 2!  I can't believe it, the time has passed so quickly.  We've got him lots of new toys for him to destroy!  He is the gentlest, most loving dog when it comes to people, but when it comes to his toys he is savage!  They should test these 'so called' indestructable toys on Bailey!!

Here he is yesterday, having just woken up, with rather static hair!! (I know that feeling well!!)


Today is the start of our new challenge at CD Sunday Plus and we are all looking forward to seeing your cards.  It's my turn to host this time.  Here is my inspiration for this challenge.


I used dies and downloaded vignettes from Carnation Crafts to create the beautiful 3d flowers.  The insert paper is also a download and I used some of the same paper to die cut my sentiment.  I then die cut the trellis in the corner to complete the card.

I am trying to do some less-fussy cards and it's proving a challenge!!  I have so much 'stuff' in my craft room that I want to use, it's so tempting to throw everything but the kitchen sink at it!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you have a lovely Easter.  Please leave a comment so I know you've been.

Jo xx

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your design, lovely flowers
Gosh those two years have flown by, some dogs love to destroy toys mine seem to love them, I wish him a very happy birthday and sending him a cuddle

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, so pretty. A fabulous photo of Bailey, they certainly do grow up fast!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

This is a very pretty card Jo and I'm sure your Auntie loved it. Nice to see a photo of Bailey even if he has got static hair :-)
Happy Easter
Jocelyn xx

Carol said...

Glad you are beginning to feel better Jo. I love the card. I am a big fan of all things Carnation Crafts and have been spending again. Bailey certainly has grown.
Carol
xx

Donna Ellis said...

It's a lovely floral creation, Jo, with beautiful depth and color!
hugs,
de