Followers

Sunday, 19 March 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #106 - Hosted by Pamela

 Good morning

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, and happy heavenly Mother's Day to all those mum's, like mine, who are sadly no longer with us.

Today, my daughter Sarah is making afternoon tea for me.  She does this every Mother's Day and it's something I really look forward to.  Sadly, Emma can't join us as she is studying hard for her final exams, but I will get to see her very soon.

It's time for our new challenge over at https://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ and we are all looking forward to seeing your creations.  Here is my card:


I used artwork from my fabulous Bree Merryn cd-rom by My Craft Studio.  I printed the image onto photo paper.  I picked out some of the colours in the 'splats' for my mats and layers, which were die cut using nesting dies from Creative Crafting World.  The animals were die cut using a die I have had for ages, but I'm afraid I don't know who it's by!  I finished the card with some Hunkydory Pearls.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo xx

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love this one Jo. The kind of card I wished I had made - if that makes sense.
Hugs
Carol

Margarets designer cards said...

Love this card, Elephants are one of my favorite animals, and this is a gorgeous image of them

Jocelyn said...

Such a cute image and lovely toning colours. xx

Donna Ellis said...

Jo, your precious little elephant could not be sweeter. Such a darling creation, especially surrounded by the silhouettes of other indigenous animals!
hugs,
de