Followers

Tuesday, 3 December 2019

Thinking Of You

Hello

My card for today is a sympathy card I recently created using the Paper Embroidery technique.  The pattern was a download purchased from Stitchingcards.com:


This is the insert I used.  This was from a My Craft Studio cd-rom, Simply Sentiments, edited to add the verse:


I would like to enter my card into the latest challenge at CD Sunday Plus Challenge - Challenge 24, Anything Goes.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A beautifully stitched card for a sad occasion. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, fabulous stitching - such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

How beautiful and elegant, I love your stitching. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.

Carol said...

Another stitcher. Lovely card Jo and a beautiful insert. Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful stitch design, as Carol says another stitcher joining us,
Your card is beautiful as a sympathy card with a lovely design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Wynn said...

Lovely design Jo and perfect stitching. Sympathy cards are not the easiest to make at such a sad time. Beautiful. Thank you for your continued support at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

pam said...

Beautiful stitching Jo, something I have`nt time to do!
love the colours and delicate colours.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Pam x