Followers

Tuesday, 12 November 2019

A Card For A Friend

Hello and welcome to my blog, thank you for visiting.

I'm busy creating items to sell on my stall at an upcoming Christmas Fayre.  Everything I sell is to raise funds for my Lourdes group so I hope there's a good turnout on the day!

My card today is one I made for a friend to let her know I was thinking of her:


I used a 6 x 6 card blank to which I added Lynda Chapman's Kraft Card.  I die cut the lace layer, and the mat the flowers are sat on, from Co'oredinations card using Tattered Lace dies.  The decoupaged flowers are also from Tattered Lace using a charisma image.  These dies and images are all from the recent Here and There collection. The sentiment was die cut using Tattered Lace sentiment dies.

I'd like to enter my card into the current challenge at CD Sunday Plus - Challenge 23 which is anything goes.

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think.

Jo x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, such a pretty lace background and lovely bouquet of flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Jo. I know how much your friend will love her card. Mine is still out for all to see.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us.
I wish you every success with your Christmas Fayre.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card with a great colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely arrangement of flowers image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday plus DT

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful. I love how you've used the "waste" from the centre of the frame as a mat for the flowers. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday Plus
Jane

Wynn said...

Beautiful card Jo. I hope you make lots of money with your card sales. A worthy charity. Thank youy for joining us again at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT